• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Hong Kong T20 Blitz 2018

cnerd123

likes this
Young HK National player/prospect Haroon Arshad and veteran Imran Arif pull it back nicely for GGL.

KC might struggle to get to 160 here. Simandeep Singh has recently been selected for the HK National team, so this is a good opportunity for him to show he deserves that call-up.

Adeel Shafique still to come and he's been in great batting form in the HK Premier League, hope if he does have to bat and he can do a good job too.

cnerd123

likes this
lmao Delport.

Not a great first game for him. Bowl the final over, concede two sixes, and then hole out first ball to one of only 2 men in the deep

cnerd123

likes this
Amandeep is another guy who has had a good Premier League season, opening batting for everyone's favourite Diasqua Little Sai Wan.

He's got six now but not exactly how he would have wanted to haha

cnerd123

likes this
Hahaha Amandeep legit opens the batting on a frequent basis and has a good amount of success, he's no pinch hitter. Welcome to Hong Kong cricket.

cnerd123

likes this
If you asked me who I'd rather watch bat - Amandeep or Sanga - it would be a hard choice.

Fun little cameo comes to an end.

cnerd123

likes this
I hope Anton Devchic has an awesome Blitz that secures his spot in the NZ T20 side, continuing to block out the selection of Mark Champan forcing him to return to play for us.

Infact, that better be CHK's long-term plan with regards to Devchic's involvement in the Blitz.

cnerd123

likes this
Munir Dar is a HK legend. He's 43 years old yet still facing up to the likes of Wahab Riaz and succeeding. He took an excellent catch earlier, and now is single-handedly trying to win this game for Lantau.

Dernbach over Pascoe and Haroon Arshad is an interesting move