• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Hong Kong T20 Blitz 2018

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Dernbach batting #4 with some hacky success in a couple of the other games kind of made a mockery of the tournament in my eyes, so it's good to see the insistence on taking his batting seriously literally cost his team the trophy. It's redeeming in a way.

Last edited:

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Like I could even understand sending him up the order a bit to pinch hit in certain circumstances, but not when you have Franklin in the shed ffs. It was just madness.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Of all people to change the game it was Kinchit Shah - the man who is in the team as captain and opening batsman because his family literally owns the team.
There could be worse players to benefit from this IMO. Made Tanvir look like a chump the other day; I kinda rate him.

SteveNZ

Cricketer Of The Year
Dernbach batting #4 with some hacky success in a couple of the other games kind of made a mockery of the tournament in my eyes, so it's good to see the insistence on taking his batting seriously literally cost his team the trophy. It's redeeming in a way.
I love ***** and his passion for HK cricket, but when I click into this thread out of bored interest and find out Jade Dernbach batted 5 in the final...I truly don't know what to say. The guy who doesn't have an average over 10 in any form of cricket and had never hit a six in T20 cricket before the tournament by my count.

Mark Chapman currently trying taking a coding course to erase all mention of Hong Kong from his cricinfo page.

TimCutler

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Of all people to change the game it was Kinchit Shah - the man who is in the team as captain and opening batsman because his family literally owns the team.

Also the Dernbach experiment is a bonafide failure. If Franklin and Devchic had those few more deliveries it could have made all the difference

Great final tho. Great game, fun tourny, excellent lite event. Thank you all for watching and following. Hope to see you all next year! Long live the Blitz!
Well, well, well, N*T**H, this is what you were doing when you were supposed to be working! haha.

Great to see your passion here for HK Cricket and the Blitz. Not bad little idea between Max, Burkey and I in the end!

Did you see the news about the Cantons selling to Dining Concepts? TC.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
LOL, *****'s boss knows he wastes time on CW now. At least you'll get a like out of it.

TimCutler

Haha - no longer boss - I left Cricket HK at the end of April last year.

I did have to do some digging to find out who he really is. Basically, Superman HK poster has been revealed!

cnerd123

likes this
It's not that hard to find my identity if you dig a bit lol

If anything this is evidence for what a good employee I am :ph34r:

TimCutler

"If" you were paid to do social media posts!

Nah, all good - was pleasantly surprised to run into this. Just like every village has its "characters" - it would appear this forum does too!!