• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Group C Discussion - Sri Lanka, South Africa, Zimbabwe

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Absolutely shocking performance by Zim.

You'd think a team with limited bowling skills would be decent in the field, but no they've gifted an easy 15-20 runs to SL this innings.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Absolutely shocking performance by Zim.

You'd think a team with limited bowling skills would be decent in the field, but no they've gifted an easy 15-20 runs to SL this innings.
Yup, another buzzer there. Wheels off; sniping at each other too. Poor show all round.

BeeGee

International Captain
That's going to be way to many for Zim. They're going to need a miracle from Taylor.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Can't believe Masakadza's only 29. Sure he was on Cricket 2002 I had on my old PS2. Used to tickle me how Richie said his name, in fact.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Not the worst start of a chase Zimbabwe could have hoped for...
No, it's been ok, but just to keep up with the original target they need to be at 45 by the end of the 5th over. Still 36/0 from 5 is pretty decent, given the bowling.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Can't believe Masakadza's only 29. Sure he was on Cricket 2002 I had on my old PS2. Used to tickle me how Richie said his name, in fact.
Made his Test debut before he turned 18 tbf. Actually held the record for the youngest centurion debutant for a brief few months before Ashraful broke it again.