• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Group A Discussion

Spark

Global Moderator
bmac looks abject

it is quite amazing how many batsmen herath gets lbw (or close to, as was the case there) just pushing half-forward at an arm-ball.

BeeGee

International Captain
Good bowling, hilarious batting. The wickets from full tosses are particularly amusing.

King Pietersen

International Captain
Why has Harsha Bhogle been put back into the commentary box? He's annoying me already. I enjoy listening to Russel Arnold, but Harsha's just irritating. Tries far too hard to be funny.

Herath back on. I'd have given Malinga one more, but NcCullum looked pretty uncomfortable against Dilshan, so it might work.

Spark

Global Moderator
he's missed that by several inches. random appeal

edit: well what do i know

Last edited:

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Have to say I think the Lankans are maybe pushing things on the appealing front.

Huh, snicko says edge. Would've never had my finger up for that.