• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fourth Test (Old Trafford, Manchester) 19-23 July

Gob

International Coach
That's the worst possible position to be in while still having a reasonable chance

Forecast looks two washed-out days

loterry1994

International Debutant
That's the worst possible position to be in while still having a reasonable chance

Forecast looks two washed-out days
Nah reckon they get 40-50 overs at least should be enough don’t forget how wrong the forecasts were for today most of them had the morning raining out

loterry1994

International Debutant
These blokes left aren’t saving aus marnus maybe, then you got guys like Carey and green plus the tail who haven’t done jack with the bat most this series

Gob

International Coach
These blokes left aren’t saving aus marnus maybe, then you got guys like Carey and green plus the tail who haven’t done jack with the bat most this series
I don't put it beyond them to survive a longish session of 40 to 50 overs tbh. Green could actually block well

But anything beyond that, I can't see. Those two late wickets certainly dented Australia's chances

loterry1994

International Debutant
I don't put it beyond them to survive a longish session of 40 to 50 overs tbh. Green could actually block well

But anything beyond that, I can't see. Those two late wickets certainly dented Australia's chances
smiths wicket was an absolute shocker. It’s all in these two in I think. Marsh looks confident playing wood. Marnus had the technique to bat it out

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
One too many down for my liking but not out of it with some decent batting, assuming like everyone else is that tomorrow is basically a wash. Not that we deserve it, been very average this test.