• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fourth Test (Old Trafford, Manchester) 19-23 July

loterry1994

International Debutant
I said I wasn’t worried about broad, Anderson or Ali and it showed aus saw them off pretty easily. Woakes and wood on the other hand

Gob

International Coach
If this turns out to be a draw, it will be so hollow for both teams. Australia retaining the Ashes in the most undeserving way and England missing out on the story arc/destiny with bazball and Stokes. Not to mention completely ruining the final test

Love it if happens

CartyDurham

International Vice-Captain
Nothing works in England these days , so don’t bank on any forecast becoming reality

remember also that in England at this time of year , it can stay light enough for play beyond 9pm

shortpitched713

International Captain
Aus have played unrequited cack this whole match. No less than 5 batsmen got off to starts in the first innings and couldn't convert it into a big score. And now they're doing it again this innings, not to mention the piss poor bowling and fielding performance.

Deserve to lose, but if they get off with a draw should be over the moon. Need to sort a lot of things out for the next Test regardless.

loterry1994

International Debutant
If this turns out to be a draw, it will be so hollow for both teams. Australia retaining the Ashes in the most undeserving way and England missing out on the story arc/destiny with bazball and Stokes. Not to mention completely ruining the final test

Love it if happens
for once English fans will have a big yarn About how crap the weather is over there if that happens

CartyDurham

Love it if happens
If it happens and I feel England are looking unstoppable then a win at the oval is on and that would leave the Aussies with no win in england since 2001

so the careers of most of this lot will never see an ashes win in England

I can live with that completely satisfied

loterry1994

International Debutant
If it happens and I feel England are looking unstoppable then a win at the oval is on and that would leave the Aussies with no win in england since 2001

so the careers of most of this lot will never see an ashes win in England

I can live with that completely satisfied
And you blokes won’t have had the urn for like 10 years until the next ashes in Australia. So what’s worse?

danzydab

U19 12th Man
Have there been two players who have brought such an impact to a team as woakes and wood have?
These two completely changed the course of the England Team.

CartyDurham

And you blokes won’t have had the urn for like 10 years until the next ashes in Australia. So what’s worse?
One of those things really. Home teams at the level of Australia. England, India and New Zealand are the norm

a drawn series is fine by me. I spent 20 odd years never expecting to win an ashes series home or away

loterry1994

International Debutant
One of those things really. Home teams at the level of Australia. England, India and New Zealand are the norm

a drawn series is fine by me. I spent 20 odd years never expecting to win an ashes series home or away
a drawn series feels like a damn loss for both sides right now. Especially if rain hits this one out for England and also because aus was 2-0 up. Absolutely no one here is celebrating a damn rain led out draw for this test if it happens