• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fourth Test (Old Trafford, Manchester) 19-23 July

91Jmay

International Coach
One more then into 2 seriously out of nick players and a fairly meh tail to follow. Marnus the key prize. He's randomly got himself out this series so maybe a quick Mo over isn't worst shout ever

Groundking

International Debutant
Some may grumble about the non declaration, but what an incredible 3 days of cricket by this England side.
We were completely right to post the score we did. Arguments we could have put our foot down a bit earlier this morning (Brook) but really very little to moan about. Scoreboard pressure is real as long as we get a session and a half in the next 2 days we'll win this.

Forecast looks super grim now though.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!

CartyDurham

International Vice-Captain
Always felt 275 would be a hell of a job for Australia to get much ahead or level

this pitch is going up and down and I’m convinced would spin

two dodgy weather days but if there is around 60 overs available I feel that could be enough

Saket1209

State Vice-Captain
Always felt 275 would be a hell of a job for Australia to get much ahead or level

this pitch is going up and down and I’m convinced would spin

two dodgy weather days but if there is around 60 overs available I feel that could be enough
Even 45 overs with break would be enough.

91Jmay

International Coach
Got to wait for Met Office to narrow the forecast sometime tomorrow to see what Sunday brings. The Google ones are imprecise as ****, Met office narrows it to individual hours later in piece

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Forecast getting worse and worse, but surely 40-50 overs will be possible. That should be enough, especially under grey skies