• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fourth Test (Old Trafford, Manchester) 19-23 July

CartyDurham

International Vice-Captain
You know that thing you do of repeating something over and over and it annoys people and you don't realise you're doing it. You're starting to do it.
That’s fine . I’m absolutely amazed that a comparison can’t be made as comparisons are a big thing on here

that’s all it is and as it’s Broad hated in Australia it’s not the done thing to praise him

such a shame, as for annoying people, what does all the negativity about England do to fans of theirs ? And that’s accepted as good to do ?

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Some good downhill skiing from Bairstow. He deserves to get a break this series tbf to him

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Will definitely have a look when I’m there next.

Gimme Birko again though. Cracking joint. Still have a giggle every time I think of that night. How’s Yearso going?
Same as ever mate. A disaster of a human being but survives and moves onto the next day.

Gremlin

U19 Vice-Captain
I still don't get why England are batting on. There's 61 overs left today, less two for the change of innings, Aus won't be scoring at more than 3 per over and England need the time to take wickets.

CartyDurham

International Vice-Captain
Now this game is in a period where it doesn’t feel right England are batting on

hopefully it won’t be costly

mackembhoy

International Debutant
I don’t have an account on there but I used to follow Bumbles and Skysports cricket for replays if I missed anything , also safc Twitter

when I try now, it says I have to create an account to view and I don’t trust Elon
That's odd as you can view shared tweets without an account.

I think the twitter stasi have infiltrated your IP address their marra.

hazsa19

International Regular
Right on the coast so it can be.

Nice part of the world tbh mate. If you’re ever round my way again, the Dee side of the Wirral is a very different beast to Birko
My first visit to Royal Liverpool yesterday, stunning. I’ve played Wallasey which is great and just down the road. Like you say nice part of the world for golfers and non golfers alike.