• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fourth Test (Old Trafford, Manchester) 19-23 July

ParwazHaiJunoon

First Class Debutant
This is just Stokes being gunshy now. Declaration wouldn't be a bad choice now actually, given the forecast and the fact that you almost have a 200 ****ing run lead. Even 30, 40 odds runs ago would have been miles better than the 1st Test declaration decision.
Stokes is not Bazballing enough.

CartyDurham

International Vice-Captain
They probably wouldn’t have had to bat a lot of the time to be fair
:laugh: come on now, neither would Broad as his career has spanned a lot of ashes wins just as they did

comparisons are beloved on here when it suits

Broad has a 1000 v Australia . What are the totals of the likes of McGrath etc

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Lol at how a batsmen as poor as Broad has over 1000 v Australia

how many did McGrath get, or Gillespie, or Johnson

I know Broad has 100s of wickets more, but would love to see how runs comparable bowlers have ?

lol
Don’t be defensive mate. Not every reply is a personal slight at you. All I was wondering is how Broad’s batting is comparable to McGrath’s? It’s a weird comparison. One bloke had pretensions to bowling allrounder status as a young bloke, the other barely knew which end of the bat to hold.

Junk 5 wicket haul for Haze that.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Ten under through 36 holes? I gather it isn’t blowy at Hoylake then?
Right on the coast so it can be.

Nice part of the world tbh mate. If you’re ever round my way again, the Dee side of the Wirral is a very different beast to Birko

ripper868

International Coach
:laugh: come on now, neither would Broad as his career has spanned a lot of ashes wins just as they did

comparisons are beloved on here when it suits

Broad has a 1000 v Australia . What are the totals of the likes of McGrath etc
You know that thing you do of repeating something over and over and it annoys people and you don't realise you're doing it. You're starting to do it.

chris.hinton

International Captain
Don’t be defensive mate. Not every reply is a personal slight at you. All I was wondering is how Broad’s batting is comparable to McGrath’s? It’s a weird comparison. One bloke had pretensions to bowling allrounder status as a young bloke, the other barely knew which end of the bat to hold.

Junk 5 wicket haul for Haze that.
You not getting over 250 in this innings.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Right on the coast so it can be.

Nice part of the world tbh mate. If you’re ever round my way again, the Dee side of the Wirral is a very different beast to Birko
Will definitely have a look when I’m there next.

Gimme Birko again though. Cracking joint. Still have a giggle every time I think of that night. How’s Yearso going?