• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fourth Test (Old Trafford, Manchester) 19-23 July

mackembhoy

International Debutant
how does this Commentary team match up to past Ashes Commentary lineups ?
Sky's has been poor compared to previous ones.

Bumble Gower Holding Warne instead we've had Jones Sanga Strauss Karthik and KP.

Taylor has been the only new one that hasn't been a shadow of those they have replaced

Wayner

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Your avatar picture . I met Ross Taylor when he played some T20 at Durham and what a gentleman he was to the mrs and I .

and he played an extremely entertaining knock on the same night
hes a good man, took my son to meet him and the rest of the Blackcaps a few years back and he spent a good part of an afternoon playing Beach cricket with a crowd of youngsters

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!

Bumble Gower Holding Warne instead we've had Jones Sanga Strauss Karthik and KP.

Taylor has been the only new one that hasn't been a shadow of those they have replaced
Decent tv commentary sadly died with Richie Benaud

Qlder

State Vice-Captain
If Broad is out first ball after Lunch then they've blown 10-15 mins of play. It could be precious come Sunday.
10 minute changeover happens no matter when they declare (or bowled out). Unless you're thinking Stokes declares at lunch but too late for that

Wayner

School Boy/Girl Cricketer

The book from him any use?
a decent read, very honest especially re the situation where he was removed (shafted) of the captaincy and the falling out from that

CartyDurham

International Vice-Captain
Are you banned from twitter as well? :laugh:

Or you having a laugh with your recent run in with a mod?
I don’t have an account on there but I used to follow Bumbles and Skysports cricket for replays if I missed anything , also safc Twitter

when I try now, it says I have to create an account to view and I don’t trust Elon