• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fourth Test at Trent Bridge

ajdude

International Coach
The fact he reviewed that tells you he has no ****ing clue where his off stump is.

Well, that and him leaving a ball that was hitting middle.
if you genuinely think he reviewed it out of anything but pure hope then i'm slightly worried

TheJammyTurtle

U19 Cricketer
Nevill has a problem leaving balls that he shouldn't,doesn't he?Twice in this series now I've counted he's done that,got bowled by Anderson on the last one.

Spark

Global Moderator
Its happened three times to him in 4 innings and not to anyone else. Can't just write that off as 'it happens'.
It's obviously something he needs to work on in these conditions wrt not just assuming every ball with swing more IMO.

91Jmay

International Coach
Well you can, but Moeen has been pretty ****e. I'm so glad that lame "moeen is a perfectly fine blah blah" thing hasn't been trotted out this series because he's been pretty bad.
He's done well with the bat, certainly a good test match bat. He should be our number 7 really but the team make up isn't quite right at the moment.

Spark

Global Moderator
Only perhaps Steyn and Johnson at their peak are less fun to face than Broad when he bowls like this.

TheJammyTurtle

U19 Cricketer
Mitch Johnson has some talent as a batsman.Should have given him a run at 6 at sometime in his career,probably would have done a better job then Watto

pietersenrocks

U19 Vice-Captain
Broad doesn't have that much pace or bounce like Johnson and nor does he swing like Anderson. What allows him to bowl these god damn spells, I have no idea.