• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fourth Test at Headingley

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Our best batsman and bowler, Stuart Broad, WAG

What a catch from Haddin before. One of the top catches in the series. Along with both of the catches to dismiss North in Edgbaston, and the catch North himself took on Friday from Strauss

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Broad going alright against Sarfraz. Hope he falls before 50 though. He really stands up when all is lost doesn't he :ph34r:

To be fair to him, he's the only one that has.

Pothas

Still don't think he should be in the side but I certainly enjoy watching Broad bat more than bowl. He has obviously secured his spot for the final test which is ok as long as Flintoff is fit.

oitoitoi

State Vice-Captain
Broad going alright against Sarfraz. Hope he falls before 50 though. He really stands up when all is lost doesn't he :ph34r:

To be fair to him, he's the only one that has.
I'd still drop him.

I'd put money on him going round the park at the oval and ending up with a series average of 40+.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
50 for Broad, might be empty runs but fair play to him. Now go and get the conversion, not many players take a 5fer and score a ton in the same match :ph34r:

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Good stuff this, if only we could have one more innings we might be able to set Oz a small target

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
This is making me a bit pissed off actually, why are number 7 and 8 putting on our only decent partnership? FFS. Good to watch though.

Son Of Coco

We've seemingly forgotten the part where we bowled on a good length and straight around off-stump in the first innings.

At least we've got Clark to come on and keep it tight...