• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fourth Test at Headingley

When ponting reached his fifty there was booing from the crowd, This is a new low for crowd behavoir in cricket I have never witnessed that before.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
What a magnificent back foot drive there from Punter to go into the 60s. Won't see any better all match.

Ikki

Hall of Fame Member
LOL. It's still swinging and has plenty movement but it looks as if both Punter and Watto are going to tonne up.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
When ponting reached his fifty there was booing from the crowd, This is a new low for crowd behavoir in cricket I have never witnessed that before.
Haha, it's obviously in jest due to the overreaction from the last game.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Harmison's fitness could well be tested this match.

Last edited:

oitoitoi

State Vice-Captain
England in for an epic thrashing here, as a captain what do you say to your team when you're out of it on day 1?

Top_Cat

Ooo, nice shot by Watto there. Contemptuous. Reminds me of the way AB used to play the pull.

EDIT: Whoa, the second one even better.

Burgey

Ooo, nice shot by Watto there. Contemptuous. Reminds me of the way AB used to play the pull.

EDIT: Whoa, the second one even better.
Big wrap, but not out of place tbh.

Even the normally congenial Blowers is getting the ****s with England in general, and Harmy in particular here.

Edit: what a rank over that was.

"Are you Zimbabwe, are you Zimbabwe, are you Zimbabwe in disguise?"

Last edited:

oitoitoi

State Vice-Captain
Come on surely everyone expected this from harmison in his second spell? Especially with England under pressure?

Burgey

Ponting putting on a clinic here.

Dare it be said Broad bowling well compared with the others.

This spell from Harmy is like Watto's last test, but at least Watto hadn't bowled in yonks - Harmy's been bowling all season UIMM.

Haven't heard from Scaly in a while about these Durham lads.