• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fourth Test at Chester-le-Street

Ruckus

International Captain
just watched lehmann's press thing after the loss last test...I swear to god he *****footed around every answer. I don't understand why there needs to be such a shroud of secrecy around the Australian team. How hard is to just say e.g. 'yes Shane Watson's form as a batsman is a bit concerning, and we would like him to do better' rather than making a phony attempt to pretend nothing is wrong.

LongHopCassidy

International Captain
just watched lehmann's press thing after the loss last test...I swear to god he *****footed around every answer. I don't understand why there needs to be such a shroud of secrecy around the Australian team. How hard is to just say e.g. 'yes Shane Watson's form as a batsman is a bit concerning, and we would like him to do better' rather than making a phony attempt to pretend nothing is wrong.
Unfortunately for us Watson is Boof's boi. Any performance shortcoming is because he didn't get his arse powdered enough.

Ruckus

International Captain

LongHopCassidy

International Captain
Because I don't want to know what Shane Watson had for breakfast today, or what it should have been for the last few months, or what it should be for the home Ashes, or whether he wants to have full cream milk with his Sultana Bran despite the increased risk of not being match fit because it could give him a stomach ache and the team needs him at 100%.

That's ****ing why.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
But then Watson might cry.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Obviously as a coach the best way to coax good performances out of Watson is to bake him publicly. We've all seen how that works out.