• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* First Test at The Gabba

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
I'm contemplating whether to read during the Lunch Break or Watch the next episode of Orange is the new black, it's definitely a conundrum, as I've already ate noodles, so don't reckon I can eat.
I think I might watch Arrow in the break, tbh.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I think I might watch Arrow in the break, tbh.
Thursday was such a **** day for the Test to start, given how little I had to watch yesterday and all the gun shows that were on "Wednesday night" (pretty much right now) in the US.

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
Thursday was such a **** day for the Test to start, given how little I had to watch yesterday and all the gun shows that were on "Wednesday night" (pretty much right now) in the US.
What else is there? 4 months off, so I need to find some new stuff to watch.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
What else is there? 4 months off, so I need to find some new stuff to watch.
TVMuse is telling me I have Arrow, Revolution, Law & Order, South Park and two episodes of The League to watch today. And I probably won't get to it until Tuesday now.

This is in stark contrast to yesterday where I lad literally nothing to watch.

Surprised US television networks didn't take the Test into account and move some of their stuff to Tuesday night, tbh.

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
TVMuse is telling me I have Arrow, Revolution, Law & Order, South Park and two episodes of The League to watch today. And I probably won't get to it until Tuesday now.

This is in stark contrast to yesterday where I lad literally nothing to watch.

Surprised US television networks didn't take the Test into account and move some of their stuff to Tuesday night, tbh.
Watch better TV shows and it might fix things.