• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* First Test at The Gabba

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Off spinners dream to bowl to a left hander who isn't looking to hurt you. Sort of stuff you have wet dreams over.

steds

Hall of Fame Member
Calling it now. In about 3 overs time, Carberry's gonna try and cut Lyon and edge one to rockin Rod Stewart.

benchmark00

Reckon your best bet with Bell is bowling a channel between middle and fourth stump, have a catching cover and a catching mid wicket or two and see if he hits one through the air.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Clarke really does deserve some credit for the KP wicket. Harris bowls 3 overs from one end, has a 2 over spell and gets a wicket in the first over at the new end.

I also think Lyon's maiden meant KP felt he needed to make some runs.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Spikey, that would have been a good screenshot of Smith smiling in the background when Clarke and Warner were having a discussion.

benchmark00

Clarke really does deserve some credit for the KP wicket. Harris bowls 3 overs from one end, has a 2 over spell and gets a wicket in the first over at the new end.

I also think Lyon's maiden meant KP felt he needed to make some runs.
Really I think you're over thinking it, and if you look at Harris' reaction that will tell you the same. KP middled it but just picked out Bailey. He would've played the same shot day in day out. Bailey wasn't even an attacking position, just worked out well.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Really I think you're over thinking it, and if you look at Harris' reaction that will tell you the same. KP middled it but just picked out Bailey. He would've played the same shot day in day out. Bailey wasn't even an attacking position, just worked out well.
Harris reaction doesn't change the fact that it was good from Clarke. Onto the second point, I honestly think that Lyon's maiden over to Carberry helped in some way to get that wicket.

i'm not on screencap duty in this game though
Where's Robelinda??