• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fifth Test (The Oval, London) 27-31 July

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I hope Carey toughens up here and gets some good runs. He's gone into his shell since Lords when what he should be doing is telling Broad and co to go **** themselves, mocking them for the ridiculous carry on during the 2nd test, and then rubbing their noses in it with a well made 50+.

91Jmay

International Coach
You are a bit of a weird bloke going to a Test match preplanning to boo a player aren't you? I think Aussies did it first Test to Broad after he went down under after not walking but don't think they carried it on that much although I may be misremembering. That had that weird thing were a newspaper wouldn't print his name iirc.

Spark

Global Moderator
You are a bit of a weird bloke going to a Test match preplanning to boo a player aren't you? I think Aussies did it first Test to Broad after he went down under after not walking but don't think they carried it on that much although I may be misremembering. That had that weird thing were a newspaper wouldn't print his name iirc.
I wouldn't be taking my cues on behaviour from the Courier Mail

KungFu_Kallis

International 12th Man
I hope Carey toughens up here and gets some good runs. He's gone into his shell since Lords when what he should be doing is telling Broad and co to go **** themselves, mocking them for the ridiculous carry on during the 2nd test, and then rubbing their noses in it with a well made 50+.
Yeah... maybe he has been mentally affected by the ******** brigade. Maybe needs to bat more like Haddin. Ironically

loterry1994

International Debutant
Aus batting attitude was just poor as today first you got the low ass strike rate and then you got marnus and uzzy complaining about light didn’t see none the English guys complaining about it yesterday

91Jmay

International Coach
I wouldn't be taking my cues on behaviour from the Courier Mail
Yeah, it was pretty blatant just trying to shift a few copies rather than it being anything meaningful.

The Courier-Mail is an Australian newspaper published in Brisbane. Owned by News Corp Australia
I am guessing they have at least one columnist who writes about "woke" things a lot and how they are destroying Australia.

KungFu_Kallis

International 12th Man
sheep will bah when other sheep bah

halba

International 12th Man
This batting is awful. This match looks over with no batting to come, and eng to bazball 2nd inn

Aus batting is poor now and lacks intent. Marnus took 2 hours for his sub 10 score.

This test will be over in 3.5 days.

Spark

Global Moderator
Yeah, it was pretty blatant just trying to shift a few copies rather than it being anything meaningful.

I am guessing they have at least one columnist who writes about "woke" things a lot and how they are destroying Australia.
Just one?

KungFu_Kallis

International 12th Man
This batting is awful. This match looks over with no batting to come, and eng to bazball 2nd inn

Aus batting is poor now and lacks intent.

This test will be over in 3.5 days.
If you know what's going to happen why spoil it for the rest of us