• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fifth Test (The Oval, London) 27-31 July

91Jmay

International Coach
Smith batting on a different pitch to everyone else in the Test. Had one ropey over against Woakes but other than that been serene af

White Ball

State 12th Man
If Straya can get to within 70-80 it’s time to start playing this like a powerplay look for boundaries and put some pressure back on the English

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Had Australia caught properly it wouldn't have been an issue...
Besides, there's no guarantees Australia wouldn't have been in the same issue if they had batted first. I don't think England would've been too scared of a total of around 250 batting first.

loterry1994

International Debutant
Cummins should've made Australia bat first smh. This is Oval 2019 repeat again. Potentially even worse than that..
Don’t think it would have changed much we would have went out slow snails pace anyway with our order making starts and getting out. England would of went their way but the bowlers did way more than enough yesterday if you asked Aussies if they’d take 280 from England they would every day

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Can't believe Carey fell for that. The oldest trick in the finger-spinner's book

I'd be pissing myself if I was Root too

KungFu_Kallis

International 12th Man
How could you do it otherwise? Not sure the computer/AI/whatever-it-is is up to detecting a first impact point when it isn't obvious, ie. brushing a pad
Um well if it's accurate to within 1mm one would assume the ball suddenly changes direction when it hits something. But I never did study physics shrug