• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fifth Test (The Oval, London) 27-31 July

91Jmay

International Coach
Carey is weighed down by been so awful with the bat thus far. Can't average 23 unless you're being other worldly with gloves.

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I have no problem with MMarsh being in the team but the fact is that he’s the third best all rounder in his own state

hazsa19

International Regular
Genuinely wonder if the whole furore around that dismissal has got in his head. Been struggling since then.
I don’t know what I’m basing this on but he doesn’t seem like the kind of guy who’d enjoy being in the spotlight/ villain figure.

Molehill

International Captain
He hasn't been great, its just hard to tell because he's being compared to Bairstow who terrible behind the stumps.
Somewhere along the road they've managed to swap roles. Bairstow was much improved at OT.

I do think the Lord's run out may have got to him, he doesn't seem like the most confrontational type. Ironic that he couldn't hit the stumps with any attempt against Bairstow at OT.