• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fifth Test at the SCG

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
Well thank **** I was busy this morning and haven't watched a ball of this dogs breakfast.

Heard the Cook dismissal on the ABC........I would have bet my house on what happened next.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I know he is a bit fat but surely Ballance could have waited another 10 minutes for lunch instead of trying to eat that MJ delivery?

Riggins

International Captain
Like a stopped clock tells the right time twice a day, occasionally Chappell gets something right.

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Ballance looked a cracking player of spin in that over. Well bowled by Lyon though.

Bar Stool in to threaten thd square leg umpire's toes against the quick men.

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Oh don't get me wrong guys, not taking anything away from the bowlers but there is no excusing this.

If our footballers played half as bad as this when wearing the three lions they would be absolutely crucified for years. And I'm no sympathiser of them. This is completely unacceptable.

Appalling. The nadir of my life of following sport.
What's happening today is just a culmination of the working over they've copped all series. Due to how good the Aussie bowling has been, a number of English bats are struggling with footwork and with their own heads. They've been forced out of their comfort zones to survive/score and most have had no answer.

Spark

Global Moderator
What's happening today is just a culmination of the working over they've copped all series. Due to how good the Aussie bowling has been, a number of English bats are struggling with footwork and with their own heads. They've been forced out of their comfort zones to survive/score and most have had no answer.
I mostly agree with this but 5/23 is not good enough, quite simply