• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fifth Test at the SCG

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Yeah he looks good. You feel like some of these leaves are far too close though. Harris a chance to nail off stump I reckon.
Yeah I feel like he's really raw so it's gonna leave him exposed a fair bit at the min but I'm enjoying watching him. Hoping he's the future of English cricket tbh

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
People waving flags all day also the pits. Just hang it over the rail and **** off.
At the headingley test in 09 (where we performed similarly to here) some geezer in front of me had a woman with him who, well, appeared to be his wife but didn't appear to know her very well. He spent the whole day explaining the game of cricket to her.

Not really similar to what we were talking about but it just came to mind

Riggins

International Captain
At the headingley test in 09 (where we performed similarly to here) some geezer in front of me had a woman with him who, well, appeared to be his wife but didn't appear to know her very well. He spent the whole day explaining the game of cricket to her.

Not really similar to what we were talking about but it just came to mind
On a similar frame, one thing I really want to see is someone behind the sightscreen unfurl a personalised banner. Like when KP comes out to bat, hang a banner behind the bowlers arm saying "**** you kevin" or something.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
On a similar frame, one thing I really want to see is someone behind the sightscreen unfurl a personalised banner. Like when KP comes out to bat, hang a banner behind the bowlers arm saying "**** you kevin" or something.
Yes! Oh this has to happen