• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fifth Test at the SCG

King Pietersen

International Captain
More luck for Cook, it's amazing how luck seems to favour in the in-form batsmen. You can bet that if it was Collingwood's edge that deliver took it would have comfortably carried. Unlucky for Twatto.

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Urgh, Collingwood, so so ugly. Pretty much the only batsman in world cricket you can get away with bowling rank half volleys outside off stump to

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Ah, Martin Place - haven't you mentioned that before this series:
I thought they'd already won. The way all the England posters have been talking I thought it was 4-0.

The ridiculous "is this England team better than the 05 side" thread will look all kinds of ******** if this ends 2-2.

Burgey

Urgh, Collingwood, so so ugly. Pretty much the only batsman in world cricket you can get away with bowling rank half volleys outside off stump to
Think Kerry O'Keefe summed it up best when he said if collingwood was batting "in my backyard, I'd pull the blinds down".

pasag

RTDAS
Haha wtf

Btw, nice montage from 9 of all Cook's 'lucky' moments this series. Pathetic.
Haha yeah, was just about to post. Bit of a bizarre piece. The drop was lucky, but how is overturning wrong decisions luck?

Cook MOTS now, obviously. This must the most dominant Ashes tour in this country by a batsman in modern times.

Last edited:

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I thought they'd already won. The way all the England posters have been talking I thought it was 4-0.

The ridiculous "is this England team better than the 05 side" thread will look all kinds of ******** if this ends 2-2.
You are a dire poster.

Burgey

Haha yeah, was just about to post. Bit of a bizarre piece. The drop was lucky, but how is overturning wrong decisions luck?

Cook MOTS now, obviously. This must the most dominant Ashes tour in this country by a batsman in modern times.
When the people commentating on it played under a system of no referrals, they likely look upon the current players being lucky to have the referral system I guess.