• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*** Official *** Euro 2008

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Wtf are the BBC nuggets watching? How is it a great save when Cech could have saved the shot with his head if he'd wanted - ie he can easily get both hands to it without remotely stretching and all he did was pat the ball nicely to an oncoming attacker who fluffed it onto the crossbar.

Honestly the levels of dumbness the human race achieves never ceases to amaze.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Rather apathetic with England not being there but I drew Romania in the sweepstakes so I will be tuning in to see how they get on.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Well at least one Englishman gets a game. :cool: Colin Kazim-Richards (who was once won in a Coca-Cola competition, trivia fans) celebrates a start for Turkey with a yellow card.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
It’s staggering how Portugal can keep producing fantastic midfielders/wingers yet they still can’t get find a decent striker. I mean Nuno Gomes hasn’t been decent since Euro 2000 and Helder Postiga is on the bench.

Anyhow, the best thing about this game so far has been the diving.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Pepe of Real Madrid is playing for Portugal, last time I checked he was Brazilian. Anyhow, good coup by Scolari, Pepe's a good defender.

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
Wtf are the BBC nuggets watching? How is it a great save when Cech could have saved the shot with his head if he'd wanted - ie he can easily get both hands to it without remotely stretching and all he did was pat the ball nicely to an oncoming attacker who fluffed it onto the crossbar.

Honestly the levels of dumbness the human race achieves never ceases to amaze.
If you can, put the 5Live Commentary on.

steds

Hall of Fame Member
ITV's coverage of Portugal and Turkey is sickening. You'd think there's only one player out there. They might as well not bother showing football and just have footage of Gary Neville and Andy Townsend sucking Ronaldo's **** for 2 hours instead.