• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** English Football Season 2019-20

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Haha Mike Ashley can give Alan Pardew a ten year contract and hundreds of millions, but Rafa? Nah.

andmark

International Captain
Some bookmakers have Mourinho as the favourite for the Newcastle job. I realise Mourinho's in a low point of his career, but would he seriously go to Mike Ashley's Newcastle? If the club is indeed sold to some rich person as was rumoured the other week, then it'd be possible. But under Mike Ashley? It'd be an unusual move.

MrPrez

International Debutant
So that's definitely not happening; Mourinho has flat-out shut down any possibility of that happening.

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
Mourinho to Newcastle was never going to happen. Though having said that, Spurs seem to have made a big money signing so strange things do happen.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Arsenal's pursuit of Tierney (i.e. repeatedly offering a tiny bit more than their previous offer) is so obviously going to end with some other team coming in and meeting Celtic's valuation at the last minute and snapping him up.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Auba to Utd so that Arsenal can buy Zaha apparently .

A bit lolsy, but I am ok with this.

Last edited: