• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** English Football Season 2019-20

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I just don't rate these ex-player, legend bringing back the winning culture, type coaching hires. Aside from Arteta, none of them are exceptionally tactically astute
Pep. Zidane's record with Real Madrid is genuinely excellent too.

DriveClub

International Regular
PSG into UCL finals for the first time since ever, scored 3 goals despite neymar and mbappe's not so clinical finishing. Looks like Bayerns title to lose

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
Seville win the Thursday Cup yet again. I think the season finally ends tomorrow with the CL Final - Bayern v PSG. In some ways they did well to finish the season at all. The 20/21 season could be chaotic throughout.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Neymar had a 15 minute stretch in the second half where he gave the ball away literally every time he touched it. Dreadful.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I definitely think the end of season tournament format could become a thing. Would potentially allow them to expand the whole competition

Furball

Evil Scotsman
I definitely think the end of season tournament format could become a thing. Would potentially allow them to expand the whole competition
I liked it and it frees up space in the calendar - main issues would be whether clubs are happy at losing 2 home games worth of revenue, it's potentially not a great format for fans in the grounds and the latter stages of the Champions League are normally epic so it's not like there's a problem in need of solving.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Two home games of revenue is surely not a big deal for clubs in the CL quarters though. Agree on the latter point mind