• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** English Football Season 2019-20

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
I don't know if every team's main forum is like this but some of the people of bluemoon are amazingly dumb hahaha. It's hilarious to read the Messi, Kane, Koulibaly, Sancho threads. Some of the takes in there are just bat**** :laugh:

Spark

Global Moderator
samples or it didn't happen

I think most big team supporter forums are a bit loopy though. RAWK is famously nutty IIRC.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Raul Sanllehi out on his arse at Arsenal then.

Hardly surprising given his blind spot for a disaster of a coach in Emery and crap recruitment.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
samples or it didn't happen

Messi scored more goals this season than Aguero ever has in a season and paired it with more assists than KDB has ever had and there's 50 madlads in the Messi thread talking about how he wouldn't even make the City bench :laugh::laugh::laugh:

I feel bad for the dudes with brains in there attempting to argue with them. Feels a lot like CC.

Spark

Global Moderator

Messi scored more goals this season than Aguero ever has in a season and paired it with more assists than KDB has ever had and there's 50 madlads in the Messi thread talking about how he wouldn't even make the City bench :laugh::laugh::laugh:

I feel bad for the dudes with brains in there attempting to argue with them. Feels a lot like CC.
KDB would have had like 50 assists this season had it been Messi on the receiving end of his passes rather than Sterling or Jesus

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
The same **** in the Kane threads. Kane would score goals for fun if he played for City. Someone who can actually finish from all parts of the field, with both feet and his head? That's 30 goals a season right there. These idiots are mental.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
City have been so poor. Lately they’re always either winning 5-0 or absolutely phoning it in.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
He does love a mental team selection for one off games.
Yeah, has form in that department.

This formation never works for us and we don't play it often enough anyways. Walker doesn't have the poise on the ball to play as a wingback, if for some reason we had to play it I would've preferred Cancelo moved to the right and Mendy on the left, with Walker in the back 3. As it stands, KDB is isolated and too far forward of the play and the 3-man midfield of Gundo, Fernandinho and Rodri is too slow to move the ball through the middle to him. Settling for hoofing it into the channels and hoping Kevin performs a miracle.

Desperately need to pull Fernandinho and bring on Foden or Mahrez. Someone who can hold and move the ball at pace.

Last edited:

Furball

Evil Scotsman
I'm feeling charitable so I'll describe City's tactic of constantly slinging in deep crosses to no-one as 'interesting'