• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2014-15

cpr

International Coach
Next weekend is big. I for one am not looking foward to it, even after our 1st half display today.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Yeah, agreed with Nate. The fact that Arsenal have managed to creep up to one point behind them suggests that they are well and truly in it.

cpr

International Coach
Christ, only just realised how far City have slipped. 3 from 4 now and the momentums against them.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Who is in charge of player recruitment at you guys? This is exactly the same as 2012/13 - go in as Champions, piss away advantage by spending a lot of money on some very average players.
Yeah that's the biggest issue. I'd say it's a combo of Pellegrini and Txixixiixi, and it's been godawful.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
I hope that's finally enough to get the United fans off Fellaini's back, he's been in our top 3 players this season but still gets so, so much abuse.

Should Citeh be worried about getting sucked in?
We're already in it. With the way we've been playing I wouldn't be surprised if we missed the 4, honestly. We've been atrocious.

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I've never watched it, but feel a little more tempted to every time I hear Jon Arnold talk about it.
It is the mix of old stars and former Football League players which I particularly enjoy. The couple of matches I have actually watched so far have been really good fun though.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Far from pretty today, but job done! Mignolet and Allen were magnificent, which feels wrong to say.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
I'd actually be surprised if Arsenal lose tonight, but I can't see them winning by 3 goals to make up the aggregate score.

Still, it ought to be a fun watch. Unless Arsenal concede in the first 10 mins or something.

Which I suppose they probably will now that I've said that.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Wenger's gone too attacking here.
It's not necessarily too attacking imo, but certainly more attacking than I expected, and probably more attacking than is wise. Welbeck and Cazorla contribute a reasonable amount defensively, so I can see the logic here. Would have been worse if Walcott had started over Welbeck, for instance.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
What the **** is Tyldesley arguing here?

That flag was completely incorrect. Inconsequential seeing as Koscielny missed but the call was 100% wrong.

Unless he's arguing that defenders who jump to challenge aerially when the ball is put into the box from a set piece aren't intending to head the ball...

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
What the **** is Tyldesley arguing here?

That flag was completely incorrect. Inconsequential seeing as Koscielny missed but the call was 100% wrong.

Unless he's arguing that defenders who jump to challenge aerially when the ball is put into the box from a set piece aren't intending to head the ball...
Yes, very curious comment.