• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2013-14

Tom Halsey

International Coach
Well you've quite evidently got a hole in CM, and even moreso before you signed the cost-more-than-Thiago Marouane Fellaini. You've also got the financial capabilities to make such a signing -- again, even more so pre-Fellaini.
So do several other sides, who Thaigo would also have improved.

Eds

International Debutant
So do several other sides, who Thaigo would also have improved.
No club with the financial backing of United have a gap at CM as large as United do. You basically have to play at least one of Darren Fletcher, Marouane Fellaini or Tom Cleverley every week ffs.

PS. Anyone see Robben gob on Sagna?

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Yeah, Bayern were probably the club that least needed Thaigo. Bit of a waste really, but I doubt he'd rather be anywhere else.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
No club with the financial backing of United have a gap at CM as large as United do. You basically have to play at least one of Darren Fletcher, Marouane Fellaini or Tom Cleverley every week ffs.

PS. Anyone see Robben gob on Sagna?
I thought I did but assumed I was seeing things as nobody reacted.

Tom Halsey

International Coach
You seem to be missing my point. I'm not denying any of this. It was idiocy of us not to go for him, as I said at the start. It was idiocy of several other clubs not to go for him as well though. Look at City and Chelsea for starters, just from England. They have no great strength in CM relative to the top European teams, and they also have little in the way of financial constraints - so them not going for him is also idiotic.