• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2013-14

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
That was awesome, so much quality. Loved Kompany's one-man mission to revive the concept of defending too.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Arsenal likely to only be 2 points clear of Chelsea and possibly Liverpool also by the time the weekend is out.

Could be a good title race this season though I suspect City will run away with it at some point.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Result probably not as bad as it looks, but no question who the better side was here. All about how Arsenal respond now.

Must beat Chelsea next weekend.

Tom Halsey

International Coach
Yeah I'd be pretty surprised if City don't win the league tbh. Obviously it's close at the moment but I think City are just miles better than any other side so I'd be very surprised if they don't win it. Possibly by a decent distance as well.