• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2007-08

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
The big question on everyone's lips is 'will Michael Boulding stay at Mansfield?' frankly.

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
We've currently got a squad of 10 (or there abouts), released a load about a week ago. The reason why i think we'll keep Michael Boulding is because we've also offered a new contract to his brother (who's rubbish), i'm pretty sure they come as a pair.

Dark Hunter

State Vice-Captain
Yes, but Rangers also beat Lyon 3-0 in France. I'd instead say that Scottish football itself is around Championsip quality.
The rest of the Scottish clubs are around that level, but Celtic and Rangers would be able to hold their own in the EPL IMO. Probably end up with a mid table finish, maybe challenge for a top 5 spot.

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Next few after the Old Firm are about Championship...the rest would be mid table league one...couple of players from Oldham have gone up there after not setting the world alight and done well in the SPL.. for example Chris Killen and Will Haining...Gary Macdonald has just been signed by Aberdeen from us.

Last edited:

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Tranmere will sign him imo, in desperate need of a new Mansfield striker.
Well the last one we signed, three years ago, and he scored his first goal for us on August 8th, it was an amazing finish, I've had a hard-on ever since. So if this Boulding geezer is more of the same then I am all for it

Craig

World Traveller
Well the last one we signed, three years ago, and he scored his first goal for us on August 8th, it was an amazing finish, I've had a hard-on ever since. So if this Boulding geezer is more of the same then I am all for it
So has Greenacre expressed his love for you as well?:ph34r:

chalky

International Debutant
United under Ferguson have been reported for "tapping players up", what, conservatively a dozen times? Gotta love the utterly hypocritical outrage tho.
Yeah the Owen Hargreaves chase being the most recent, I think that went on for about 2 years.