• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* England's White Ball Tour Of Bangladesh : March 01-14, 2023

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
As soon as you saw they were going to pick Jordan for the penultimate over - his first - you just knew what was going to happen.

AndyZaltzHair

Hall of Fame Member
Good to see Shanto finally becoming somewhat consistent. The amount of criticism he received was extremely harsh and many directed to his family members as well. It goes to show hes strong mentally to be able to turn up like this.

kevinw

State Vice-Captain
I understand why they're OK with guys getting PSL time in this series but when someone like Ollie Pope is in the Sky studio....

Ashes81

State Vice-Captain
Fair play to Bangladesh, another good win for them.

I wouldn't say we weren't arsed about this series, that would be unfair to Bangladesh but our squad selection is very strange to say the least.

I think given that we've got the Ashes and ODI WC coming up, T20 cricket is definitely at the bottom of our priority lost.

Socerer 01

International Vice-Captain
Fair play to Bangladesh, another good win for them.

I wouldn't say we weren't arsed about this series, that would be unfair to Bangladesh but our squad selection is very strange to say the least.

I think given that we've got the Ashes and ODI WC coming up, T20 cricket is definitely at the bottom of our priority lost.

should still be beating Bangladesh with this squad

Molehill

International Captain
Absolutely we should - we've really underperformed
I'd say the squad that was originally picked probably would have done. Jacks opening and providing spin, Abell batting in the middle order and providing more bowling options. The batting has let this team down because we've got Curran and Woakes batting 2 spots higher than they should and we're playing Jordan when he's not required.

But if we can't even be bothered to play the batsmen we do have in their correct positions then it's hardly a surprise to get beaten. But yeah, as T20 World Cup holders, nothing to prove and nothing really to gain.

But great to see Archer firing again.

Ashes81

State Vice-Captain
I think with England, and we're probably not alone in this, these series are becoming less and less important.

With so much cricket being played and players earning so much money in franchise cricket, its only the World Cups where many teams play their best team.

I'm not saying that's right, but that's the reality of where we are.

Molehill

International Captain
Shambolic fielding performance so far by England. Rehan dropped a sitter off Liton earlier on, he's now up to 71.