• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** England in the West Indies 2013-14

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
This newfangled idea of pace bowling at the start of the innings is not doing it for me.

Pothas

There is something rather charming about watching Gayle smashing dear old Bres though.

King Pietersen

International Captain
Wright ahead of Moeen is a ridiculous decision. The sooner the England selectors realise he's not an International cricketer, certainly not an International #3, the better. Him and the Turd need to GTFO.

Here we go, finally, in the 7th over we throw the ball to a proper cricketer.

grecian

So we were quite successful bowling 4 spinners, and for this match we go in with one. HMMM, logical.

Still, obviously Ravi to save the day.:cool:

BoyBrumby

Englishman
I mean, this is supposed to be a warm up for the WC, isn't it?

Spinners unlikely to have much effect in Bangladesh...

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
Pretty shambolic selection then. Maintain that Stokes is not yet international standard in the short forms, with either discipline.

grecian

The Ravster strikes again with his lovely Filth.

I was thinking of starting a thread on how much better Bop is then Ben Stokes, but I reckon it would take too long to write.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
2/23 from Ravi.

Quality effort, tbf.

No surprise our two slowest bowlers have been the most economical. Except, it seems, to the selectors...