• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in South Africa 2015/16

Compton

International Debutant
Why would you not go to that angle straight away?
This happens all the time. On the Finn/Amla run out shout, they showed about 10 replays from a camera further away, then showed a crystal clear replay from a much closer angle.

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
I think we can look forward to some pretty silly reviews from England if there are any LBWs of caught behinds hereon in.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
I think this is out but I don't think I've seen anything that if I was in the 3rd umpire's chair that would allow me to give it.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
from that angle taken from the offside it looks a bit out. Can't be mad either way though, very very close.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
De Kock has made a mess of that. Took too long to control the ball on taking it and gave Bairstow the split second he needed to get back in the crease.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Remember Kallis and Boucher frustrating India from 6 down here in 2011, though that was on day 4.

England are safe here now. It would have been interesting had SA gone a bit faster and taken a 60-70 run lead, given the amount of overs they batted.