• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in South Africa 2015/16

ajdude

International Coach
Haha I don't know why I always smile when I see Amla referred to as "#".

Hopefully silentstriker isn't reading the thread though or he'll be confused as to why the bloke's nickname is "pound sign".
still remember in an early lecture at uni where "#" was shown on the powerpoint and the lecturer asked what the symbol meant (fracture, ftr). some bright spark yelled out "hashtag!" (and no it wasn't Spark)

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
By the way, let's not forget that this is the same SA side which refused to chase 16 in 3 overs. I think England might already be safe.

Last edited:

91Jmay

International Coach
Need to bat 25 more overs minimum. Can't believe we are going to contrive to lose this. Saffers have bowled really well, but so gutless from us.

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
Those clouds are menacing to.
That's the most encouraging thing I've read all day.

I suppose the other factor might be how many overs England actually deign to send down. This is all setting up for one of those situations when the over-rate is abysmal.

LegionOfBrad

International Debutant
That's the most encouraging thing I've read all day.

I suppose the other factor might be how many overs England actually deign to send down. This is all setting up for one of those situations when the over-rate is abysmal.
On the last day we get to 75 then do the final hour. If there is light we will get the 88.

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
still remember in an early lecture at uni where "#" was shown on the powerpoint and the lecturer asked what the symbol meant (fracture, ftr). some bright spark yelled out "hashtag!" (and no it wasn't Spark)
Disappointed you didn't yell out 'Amla!', tbh

LegionOfBrad

International Debutant
Yeah, but the light must be a factor if England don't bowl their overs quickly enough. Which they probably won't.
Only probably due to the cloud. If England are on the go slow the Umps will stick it out longer (as in the UAE) especially as there hasn't been a light reading yet.