• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* England in NZ 2023

Binkley

U19 Captain
Urg. I have a bad feeling about this New Zealand innings. I honestly can’t bring myself to turn the feed back on.

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
have to say bazball is stunningly effective...wouldn't be surprised if other teams try to mimic the approach...

greg

International Debutant
Gotta feel for foakes tbh. Ignored for buttler for so long, and he's most likely gonna get dropped when bairstow get's back despite averaging 47 and counting since baz took over while crawley continues to be a passenger.
I would like to think not. My theory of Bazball is that the approach in the field is woefully underplayed/overlooked by commentators and fans alike. A big part of it is prioritising taking wickets above all and that goes hand in hand with having the best keeper in the team.