• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* England in NZ 2023

Meridio

International Regular
That was a really cracking delivery tbf. If Tickner could focus on that kind of line and length then he could be a handful...just doesn't have the patience or consistency though.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Again, not watching, but Tickner has apparently grown in confidence and control in this innings? NZs best bowler, or just a shade below southee

thundaboult

International Debutant
Brilliant from tickner. His stock has risen considerably. Carried all that goodwill from the gutsy last wicket partnership to this. Kudos

Howe_zat

Audio File
Seeing them apply the brakes to try and make it to sunset reassures me that there's method in the madness.

Valuable runs from Robinson in both innings.

Howe_zat

Audio File
England at 1.25 to win which you feel is worth it when historically teams set 360-400 lose - by my reckoning - 94% of the time (excluding draws).

I know it's not the hardest deck to bat on, but set against that is having to start under lights and England bringing a good seam attack that's taken their wickets at 17 so far this season.

Flem274*

123/5
Yeah England are a good session away from certain victory. It's not just about the pitch, gotta also account for 400 being a long way to go and NZ will need at least two night sessions.