• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* England in NZ 2023

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Is it just a matter of time before Buttler makes his way back to this lineup? Surely does better than Crawley. I like Foakes but he could replace him as well down the order. Just seems like a very obvious fit for bazball.

Kenneth Viljoen

International Debutant
it won't happen because england will be too good under lights but it would be absolutely hilarious if the All Conquering BAZBALL lost to this absolute shower of a bowling attack + Nicholls due to us just batting normally.

And it would show why Bazball should be situational rather than the only plan.
Bazball is a drug and England are addicted to its success

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Kuggs' bouncers have been decent once in a while but his follow up yorkers are not only pretty poor they're also pretty much telegraphed

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Is it just a matter of time before Buttler makes his way back to this lineup? Surely does better than Crawley. I like Foakes but he could replace him as well down the order. Just seems like a very obvious fit for bazball.
A lot less likely now he his white ball captain. They have Bairstow to fit back in as well.

Flem274*

123/5
There was an opener discussed at the start of the English summer. I forget his name, but did he continue his run scoring ways?

Just thinking about how to get Crawley out lol

Pothas

What. Stokes is the complete opposite of the 'look up at the scoreboard and he has 30 or 40' player.

Pothas

There was an opener discussed at the start of the English summer. I forget his name, but did he continue his run scoring ways?

Just thinking about how to get Crawley out lol
Haines? Got a double at the start of the season. Don't think he had an especially great time after that. Hameed actually had a pretty good year. The Ashes will do for Crawley.

G. S. Kohli

International Vice-Captain
There is the record, Stokes becomes the most prolific six hitter in Test Cricket .
I am surprise that MSD also played same # of 90 test as Ben Stokes 109*)why MS hit only 78 odd sixes.even stokes hits more 4 than Dhoni