• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* England in NZ 2023

R!TTER

First Class Debutant
One of the most incredible meltdowns in all 3 facets of the game, Bracewell should be honored with knighthood after this performance!

nzfan

International Vice-Captain
Tie test match anybody?

Why does it have to be this close every crucial match vs England

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Bracewell can only redeem himself with wickets now. It'll be the padding that softens the blow of the boot kicking him out of the test team

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I'd bring midwicket up there on the 4th ball to stop that happening. If he wants to hit to leg to risk a boundary, let him do it. It's a gamble but I think they need to make Foakes do something different like cut against the spin to work the one for the next over.

Also, get on a tie here.

Darwin Award

U19 Cricketer
Steve Waugh must be begging for a New Zealand victory.

For 22 years he's suffered the fate of being the last captain to lose from enforcing a team to follow on.

nzfan

International Vice-Captain
This is really really tense... palms sweaty, stomach churning... not great feeling after those two fours.