• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in India

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Can easily name 11 batsmen who deserve a spot ahead of Rohit. He's like our version of Ravi Bopara, and he can't even bowl.

Last edited:

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
In the last 16 matches he averages 14 with a strike rate of 73.

In 2012 he averaged 13 with a strike rate of 67.

Redefines how long a rope can be. Will hit a boundary next match, and Shastri and Gavaskar will start fapping over it like anything, which makes it even more irritating.

Isn't even a good fielder like the other youngsters.

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
Having said that though, he probably should get a go in Tests at some point.

Better suited probably to that format, i reckon.

Last edited:

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
He said on Twitter that he was going to NCA in the next couple of days to get himself checked.

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
Kevin Pietersen ‏@kevinpp24
I NEVER thought that India got this cold.. 6C today! Warmer in London.. #ouch

šavvy4: @kevinpp24 guess what kp , its cold than london here in Delhi ! ;) I know!

Mohali is even more Chilly right now, and the last match is in DharamShala where it is -4 degrees right now, though it should improve by then.

Teja.

Global Moderator
Going back to Rajasthan for college in 36 hours and not looking forward to it. The desert state can be br00tal now.

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
It was 1.9 during the morning of the match. Record low in like 44 years or something here.

And in summers it reaches 44/45 degrees, so becoming used to it is tougher too.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
That really is ****ing freezing. We moan about the cold in England but I doubt I've played under 10 degrees many times. Those temperatures in India are colder than they are in London at the moment.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
England doing much better today, though if they lose a wicket now there's not much batting to come. Bell's amongst the runs again.

Delhi's not playing full strength though, the three obvious top order batsmen are missing along with Manhas.

Manee

Cricketer Of The Year
Nehra, Awana, Narwal is a strong trio of bowlers. Promising for English fans that England have played them out without much loss.

stumpski

International Captain
294-5 with a ton from Bell - happy with that. Not many for Root but he'll probably give way to KP anyway. Leg-spinner Varun Sood took three top-order wickets and did well to turn it with cold fingers. If he never plays for India he's had a match to remember.

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
Bell seems to be in form. Scored runs first game too.

Very strange that Delhi played only 1 spinner though. And he was the best bowler by a distance....

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
So in the first match Tamil Nadu openers did well against England and now the Delhi 2nd choice openers.