• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* England in India 2023/24 #CryMoreTour

slowfinger

International Debutant
ngl as much as i'm not enjoying this performance the Root captaincy era was simply dreadful.... root couldn't captain to save his life

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I’ve thought for years that aside from their other generic disadvantages, England has far too many blood nuts in their side.

Pope, Stokes, Bairstow are definitely soulless but I have Duckett, Crawley and Root all having naturally red hair of varying shades too.

It’s just too much. Everyone knows redheads are there to be mocked and bullied, not to be the back bone of a sporting team. I think England needs to reassess and pick proper people instead.

slowfinger

International Debutant
i've got a new jig for the Barmy Army - for Foakes "he's magic"

Oh oh oh he's magic, you knowwwwww
Never believe it's not Foakes

what do you guys think

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
India will regret burning their reviews when these two are still out there this time tomorrow. BELIEVE

KungFu_Kallis

International 12th Man
Apart from the embarrassingly historic margin of defeat, could this also be England's lowest innings run rate in the bazball era? That one will hurt them more.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Do think it was a very nice thing from the BCCI to fly Ashwin out on a chartered flight for his emergency and fly him back. BCCI are often criticized, with good reason, for not doing more for the players but a lot of the recent stuff, including the equal pay for women etc. have been good moves IMO.

Hopefully they give A cricket its proper respect and ensure we get the production line started again. And have more white ball A tours too.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Bazball has India running scared. Vs any other team they would've declared 450 in front. Another outstanding moral victory for England.