• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in India 2016/17

Niall

International Coach
Really don't think a t20 side in 2017 needs the trio of Yuvi, Dhoni and Manish whatsoever. One maybe, 2 at a push, but the three of him? No thanks.

Burner

International Regular
Yuvraj is the only problem for mine. No need to drop him in ODIs , the format where batsmen can play a couple of overs of dot balls without really ****ing up the game but in t20s selecting him is a death wish.

Niall

International Coach
Yuvraj is the only problem for mine. No need to drop him in ODIs , the format where batsmen can play a couple of overs of dot balls without really ****ing up the game but in t20s selecting him is a death wish.
Yeah ODI cricket is a different story, but not really sure of his worth in this format. He hasn't done much in recent IPL editions and the power hitting I suspect is gone. If he is a glorified accumulator I don't really see how essential he to a side where that sort of batsman is plentiful.

This is very good stuff from Rahul though.

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
I've never been a Pandey fan tbh, just doesn't give me confidence as a batsmen. Needs to hit out now

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
This is so bad to watch. You know they are going to bowl slower balls, wait for it.

Watch the Indian pacers not bowl a single slower ball during their innings too.

91Jmay

International Coach
This is so bad to watch. You know they are going to bowl slower balls, wait for it.

Watch the Indian pacers not bowl a single slower ball during their innings too.
Easier said than done when the bloke can send down a 92MPH ball if he fancies

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
Yes the t20 team needs people like Iyer Pant Jadhav etc with Kohli and Dhoni as the fulcrum. Yuvraj Raina and Manish have to go.

Rahul Pant Kohli Dhoni Jadhav No 6 Pandya Jaddu Bhuvi Bumrah Shami/Ashwin is my team

No 6 can be someone like Surya Yadav/Deepak Hooda

Niall

International Coach
Yes the t20 team needs people like Iyer Pant Jadhav etc with Kohli and Dhoni as the fulcrum. Yuvraj Raina and Manish have to go.

Rahul Pant Kohli Dhoni Jadhav No 6 Pandya Jaddu Bhuvi Bumrah Shami/Ashwin is my team

No 6 can be someone like Surya Yadav/Deepak Hooda

I liked what I seen of Sarfraz Khan also, type of player who can hard very early, something which this lower order really needs

Do like your team though, no obvious issues with it.

Burner

International Regular
At least Pandey is getting the singles. I think this is a difficult pitch to bat on and he hasn't done that bad.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Pandey is probably thinking about his future now. Pretty sure this will be his last game for a while.