• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in India 2016/17

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
Why doesn't Dhoni ever just come in early and play a proper t20 innings? Never hit a 50 in the format.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Ugh, just pathetic in every way. Watch them walk this by 6 wickets thanks to the fast bowlers giving away 10 Rpo in the first 4.

Howe_zat

Audio File
Does a job does Jordan.

First I saw was Mills bowling Pandey so I reckon this target is another straightforward one. But the presence of 3 spinners in the England team makes me think it's not the same pitch. Was there big turn out there?

Shri

Mr. Glass
**** this. Pandey, **** off. Ideal XI:

R Sharma
KL Rahul
V Kohli
MS Dhoni
S Raina
R Pant
R Jadeja
H Pandya
A Mishra/Y Chahal
B Kumar
J Bumrah

theegyptian

International Vice-Captain
England have got a good to very good fielding unit in this. Billings for Hales makes a big difference. Very good outfielders in Stokes, Jordan, Billings.

Mills, Rashid and Ali are the weaker ones. Even Mills seems to have improved over the winter. Ali doesn't make many mistakes but isn't particularly quick and weak arm for an outfielder. Rashid possibly the worst with Tymal.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Joke batting performance.

Kohli was out twice (plumb lbw turned down)
Yuvraj was out twice to the same ball and same shot (sweeping the spinner going away from you)
Pandey was out twice (bowled by stokes and the bails didn't fall off)
Raina didn't read a googly from a spinner that bowls it every other ball
No one was prepared or knew what the **** to do against the slower balls

All round terrible. Without Rahul they'd be nowhere.