• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in India 2016/17

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
England you lucky *****s. I would've given a my pinkie for NZ to just win one toss in their series.

Daemon

Yeah this was bound to happen. Kohli spoke about keeping everyone in the squad involved and giving chances etc. Ishant def needs a game. Mishra can get ****ed though.

vcs

Why do we do stupid things? You don't just play guys for the heck ot it. Bhuvi and Jayant were doing just fine. There goes our batting depth now.

Burgey

WAC. Hadn't heard that. Low bastard. Hope he takes 0/300*

*out of a team total of 10/348.

cnerd123

likes this
Ehhh some woman who knows a famous person accuses said person of assault after a fight with them

Need more facts + investigation result before I label Mishra a woman-beater. But given it's India and he's a celeb, he'll probably get away with it even if its true. Which makes it hard to say that the woman could be lying and trying to take advantage of Mishra's fame - think about how Rubel Hossain got accused of rape in BD by that actress.

Yucky situation. Rather avoid it. Lets just hate on him for his bowling and punchable face plz. Enough material there already.

Daemon

Woah, I was almost surprised that the catch was taken. Become so accustomed to edges being dropped.