• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in India 2016/17

centurymaker

International Captain
Ashwin sledging Anderson, calling out his bull**** from overnight!!

Anyway, this attacking approach by England was never going to last long!. They were relatively lucky yesterday but their luck has run out today against top class bowling by Ashwin & Jadeja!

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
So our biggest victory comes when we lose the toss and the opposition puts up 400. So good.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
This weak performance today isn't that surprising considering Jimmy's comments overnight, which was an insight into where their heads were at. The team is mentally shot. Its a long tour and unfortunately for them they missed their chances in the first few tests.

Its like India in Eng in 2014. As the tour went on they got worse.

Burgey

Ashwin sledging Anderson, calling out his bull**** from overnight!!

Anyway, this attacking approach by England was never going to last long!. They were relatively lucky yesterday but their luck has run out today against top class bowling by Ashwin & Jadeja!
Tbf, Ashwin will be in Anderson's shoes when he leaves his own shores too, though I doubt he'd say what Jimmy did.

Really good effort here by India, really owning this series now. England look a bit shot tbh. They'll be looking forward to getting home for Xmas I imagine and having a spell. Great stuff Kohli, really batting well now and living up to his undoubted talent. No coincidence India's most convincing and best performance of the series came without Rahane in the side. Did a bit of mythbusting of their own there.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I'm all for a Bollywood take on White Men Can't Jump called White Men Can't Play Spin.

Must be diet.

vcs

This weak performance today isn't that surprising considering Jimmy's comments overnight, which was an insight into where their heads were at. The team is mentally shot. Its a long tour and unfortunately for them they missed their chances in the first few tests.

Yeah, 5th Test will be telling in this regard. I hope we stick it to them good and proper.

Daemon

Forget Jimmy's comments, I thought Cook's captaincy showed just how mentally shot they were, he looked like he was hoping the innings would come to some sort of natural conclusion as long as he kept bowling the spinners at them. Just seemed to switch off completely for ages. I really can't recall more bizarre leadership in recent times.