• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in India 2016/17

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
Good that Buttler didn't take too big a chunk out of that lead. Tie these two down and we should get another one soon.
Yeah I agree, the aggressive guys are gone so even if it takes us some time we should get wickets without giving away too much.

Rootfan

Banned
Jadeja would still be batting if he hadn't started hitting out. Seriously though, have your lower order been consistently getting these kinds of scores? The one thing you should be able to rely on India for is a long tail.
I don't get what you're saying here? Are you saying India's lower order is reliable?

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
Bhuvi on the field for Ashwin

Just reminds me how annoyed I am that he isn't an automatic selection when fit
I am especially waiting for the lower order of Pant, Ashwin, Jadeja, Jayant and Bhuvi. If it happens, we can well and truly say that India's tail is better than England's. I am positive on Pant being the De Kock of India.

cnerd123

likes this
I am especially waiting for the lower order of Pant, Ashwin, Jadeja, Jayant and Bhuvi. If it happens, we can well and truly say that India's tail is better than England's. I am positive on Pant being the De Kock of India.
Im so excited by how h4x Indias lower order is looking.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Appreciate the heroics Hameed but you should have packed up and left for England. Injured finger is nasty business, please recall Hales, Vince, Ballandce or something for the next two games cheers.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Did he fumble that stumping chance? Can't expect all our keepers to be as good as Dhoni at stumpings TBF.

Rootfan

Banned
Good innings from Root. I've said he's overrated relative to his overseas big performances but he's done really well today. Played.