• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in India 2016/17

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I think it'll be a bore draw in Rajkot, and India will tie the series 2-2 in the last match.

Daemon

Moeen, Woakes and Stokes is so unfair. Rashid can bat too. Genuinely more afraid of their lower order than even Root and Cook.

Shri

Mr. Glass
Moeen, Woakes and Stokes is so unfair. Rashid can bat too. Genuinely more afraid of their lower order than even Root and Cook.
Unlikely to fire together on turning tracks. I am worried about us getting through the top order quickly only for Cook or Root along with Bairstow to grind our spirits out.

Daemon

Unlikely to fire together on turning tracks. I am worried about us getting through the top order quickly only for Cook or Root along with Bairstow to grind our spirits out.
If Cook and Root score a few then it doesn't hurt as much mentally as it does when Bairstow and Stokes rescue you from 120/5 or whatever to 300+

Bairstow's quickly becoming as annoying as Prior was

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
I thought that too but it's exactly what happened in the current Bangladesh Test.

Shri

Mr. Glass
If Cook and Root score a few then it doesn't hurt as much mentally as it does when Bairstow and Stokes rescue you from 120/5 or whatever to 300+

Bairstow's quickly becoming as annoying as Prior was
Well Bairstow is at least not a **** like he was so there's that. Can't hate him if he keeps scoring gritty fifties. I think Ashwin vs Stokes will be interesting if Ashwin gets into his head somehow, like how he managed to annoy Maxwell once in an IPL tourney.

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
randy
ˈrandi/
adjective
[COLOR=#878787 !important][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#878787 !important]informal[/COLOR]
    ***ually aroused or excited.

Apologies for the formatting but I cbf fixing it.........deliberate play on words on my part:p

Last edited:

OverratedSanity

One the one hand, RANDI is a great name because it's apt, but on the other, it makes us sound like a cult of Ayn Rand-worshipping ****wits.

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
I'm not sure what RANDY is but Shri is not a member of the esteemed RANDI
Oh, then my apologies......you should know that I have the highest respect for RANDI.

I'll just have to fight Shri and his no mates then.