• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* England in Bangladesh

Jayzamann

International Regular
A few wickets sprinkled here and there, 4rpo might not be so gettable in the final session.

tbh, I don't think either side deserves to win this more than the other.

NasserFan207

International Vice-Captain
A few wickets sprinkled here and there, 4rpo might not be so gettable in the final session.

tbh, I don't think either side deserves to win this more than the other.
The pitch is still flat as a pancake. Bangladesh arent trying to get wickets at all, just timewasting really. No way will this be a draw now imo.

pasag

RTDAS
Pretty good Test in all honesty.

Had my laugh smiley finger warmed up for a few days for England but to their credit they've comeback well.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
So where's the anti-England brigade got to? :ph34r:

FTR from now on, England batsmen will not have Bangladesh removed from their stats, neither will Swann, but Stuart Broad will. :)

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Have to say a lot of credit does go to Bangladesh - must be one of the first times in their history they've taken a game without any weather delays to the last hour?

Clearly an improving side and for my money no longer a minnow.

Teja.

Global Moderator
Have to say a lot of credit does go to Bangladesh - must be one of the first times in their history they've taken a game without any weather delays to the last hour?

Clearly an improving side and for my money no longer a minnow.
But everything changes if Shakib Al Hasan happens to get injured for a game. :laugh: