• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** England in Bangladesh 2016

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Lol, last time I watched Bangers bat they had their 1st innings collapse & today I put it on & it's all happening.

Sorry Banger fans.

vcs

Very tough to last on a pitch like this, no matter how well you play spin. I think a few Sehwag/McCullum type batsmen in your lineup would be a better bet. Chase the total down in 40 overs or get bowled out under a 100.

91Jmay

International Coach
Seems like every ball is doing something. Need to take wickets whilst the ball is hard, as the right handers with the softer ball will be hard to dislodge. Big role for Rashid.

91Jmay

International Coach
Kayes is doing ridiculously well scoring 25 from 33 here.
Looks a seriously impressive player. Well organised and capitalises on anything loose. Way better than I remember him, think he'd get into a lot of Test teams around the world.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Looks a seriously impressive player. Well organised and capitalises on anything loose. Way better than I remember him, think he'd get into a lot of Test teams around the world.
Yeah it's a weird thing to say about someone who was literally a meme for years but it's actually to the point where he's pretty decent now.

Daemon

Yep. NZ, SL, Zim and WI probably. England? Something tells me Duckett and Hameed are better but it wouldn't be ridiculous to suggest he deserves a spot there.

91Jmay

International Coach
Yeh, I'd have him in England's team. Hameed/Duckett are probably better but really young players. Shouldn't have to be playing yet really, such is our dearth of batting options.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Yep. NZ, SL, Zim and WI probably. England? Something tells me Duckett and Hameed are better but it wouldn't be ridiculous to suggest he deserves a spot there.
He's a funny thought -- if Kayes was available to play for Australia on their tour of India, I would select him.

vcs

Seems to have become a different batsman after his first century. Averaging 50+ since then.