• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** England in Bangladesh 2016

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Looks like the tactic is to play inside of the line of the ball to anything pitching outside off and sweep anything on the stumps if it's not too full.

Shri

Mr. Glass
Hope we get shots of the crowd with the Bangla fans in tears after another failed push towards victory. I like them better than England but its not like anyone actually likes them, teenage debutant spinners being the exception.

91Jmay

International Coach
Hope we get shots of the crowd with the Bangla fans in tears after another failed push towards victory. I like them better than England but its not like anyone actually likes them, teenage debutant spinners being the exception.
Judging by the empty seats it would probably be shot of the crowd rather than plural.

91Jmay

International Coach
Nowhere near it, which was my first reaction. Moeen bowled really well last few overs. Would give Batty a break and have a seamer at that end.