• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Emerging Nations Cricket Thread

S.Kennedy

International Vice-Captain
Was McCarthy dropped? Peter Chase is playing I know. I spotted Poynter on the plane with Durham going to Dubai so presumably he was not even selected!

Howe_zat

Audio File
While I want to be into associate cricket, I feel like any match where Kevin O'Brien takes wickets shouldn't really count

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
While I want to be into associate cricket, I feel like any match where Kevin O'Brien takes wickets shouldn't really count
Stirling's leggies are even more ekh than the original incarnation of his darty offies were too, and he took six the other day.

S.Kennedy

International Vice-Captain
That series looks like it was exciting. 3-2 Afghanistan. 2-2 going into the last game so no dead rubbers. .

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yep. 3/5 wickets were googlies, and another one was O'Brien padding up to the legbreak thinking it was a googly. Sad!

Last edited:

anil1405

International Captain
Rashid Khan to O'Brien, OUT, fuller ball outside the off stump. He has decided in his mind to dictate terms to Rashid. He gets a top-edge and Zazai runs to his right and takes the catch
NJ O'Brien c †Afsar Zazai b Rashid Khan 15 (19m 15b 2x4 1x6) SR: 100.00
The Irish have tried everything to counter him without much success. Would be interesting to see how he performs against top batsmen.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Might as well just give Afghanistan a shot now at Tests tbqh, screw waiting a year.